Easy and Creative Easter Egg Decorating Ideas for Easter 2020: Easter Festival is all way around and the day is incomplete without Easter Egg decoration. It is always a fun-filled activity and brings a lot of creativity for any age group that brings friends and family members together. No matter how you are proficient technically, it is an enthusiastic activity to relish your eggs one of kind for this Easter.
It’s one unique way both cheap and easy way to do, from animal creatures to potted cactus plant eggs, you can prepare awe looking Easter Eggs. These set of Easter Eggs can be used to post as a picture on Instagram with a clever caption.
1. Mermaid Easter Eggs: These are some of the easy ways to make Mermaid Easter Egg just by using some spray paint, glitter and netting. Children are fond of fairytale and these mystical looking mermaid eggs will certainly bring a big smile on their face. Get the tutorial on Everyday Shortcuts.
2. Ombre Easter Eggs: Ombre Easter Eggs are simple to make, with some spray paint and a splash of color.
3. Punched Paper Easter Egg Craft: Kids of all age groups will love these punched Paper Easter Egg Craft created by using craft punches into fun shapes. The material used included Paper-mache egg, scrapbook paint, colored cardstock, wrapping paper, Craft punches in butterfly, bird and flower shapes. Get the tutorial for Punched Paper Easter Egg Craft.
4. DIY Pantone Easter Eggs: One of the simplest and clean to Do it yourself (DIY) Easter Eggs are the Pantone Easter Eggs. So one can give it a try to experience Easter Egg decoration for the Easter Egg celebration. Get the tutorial at How About Orange.
5. Burger Easter Eggs: If you wish to bring your unique crafting skills, then you should work on these great super crafty Burger Easter Eggs. Get the tutorial at Studio DIY.
6. Dipped Herb Silhouettes: It is the natural way of creating Dipped Herb Silhouettes, by collecting herbs like sage, thyme, and parsley. Paint the backs of herbs with egg white and let it dry for 10 minutes. Then tie nylon around both the ends of the herb and submerge the egg into dye. After some time remove them and bolt them with dry paper towels before removing nylon. Finally, slowly remove the herb.
7. Color Easter Characters: It is a fun-filled activity to draw a face and hair on a ceramic egg and then color it by brushing it with craft glue in sections.
8. Whimsical Bunny: It gives immense pleasure to decorate a painted egg with soft, furry eggs. Paint a wooden egg with different color and add to it a spotted belly with white paint. Later on, decorate the painted egg with faux fur ears.
9. Speckled Eggs: This is one of the easiest ways to DIY Easter Egg, just by flicking acrylic paint across dry spray painted plastic eggs.
10. Watercolor Easter Egg: Download the template and print off the watercolor image into Grafix Rub-Onz Transfer Film. Finally, rub it with your fingers to apply it to the eggs.
11. Twine- Wrapped Eggs: It is the easiest way to prepare the Twine – Wrapped Eggs of a ceramic egg with a glue stick. Apply Glue stick and tightly wind the twine in sections covering the surface.
12. Floral Easter Eggs: Give an amazing look to your plain Easter Egg by coloring and painting X’s with dots in its centers.
13. Hatching Egg: Give life to an Easter Egg by attaching a leg in the form of Aluminium wire with the hot glue gun.
14. Easter Egg Characters: Try these Easter to make each of the Easter eggs look unique and different by simply adhering faux flower petals, buds and leaves to colored eggs. One can also add bunny ears, bird feathers, lily, butterfly wings and also green leaves as a carrot top. Get the tutorial for Easter Egg Characters.
15. Floral Tattoo Eggs: Floral Tattoo Eggs are one of the simplest and easiest ways to make it by simply pressing Flash Tattoos on the shells with a gentle press. Finally, peel off the back and also smooth out the wrinkles. You can place them as a decorative piece in an Easter Egg basket, on the dining table and also at your favorite corner spot that will grab everyone’s attention.